History of including Statue of Anne, Timelines, important dates, and Lawrence Lessig: founder of creative commons. Also the U.S. Constitution articles and sections concerning authorship and rights.
- Statue of Anne
- Lessig Free Culture Part 1: History of Copyright, YouTube video(s).
- Lessig Free Culture Part 2
- Lessig Free Culture Part 3
- History of US Copyright (ARL): copyright timeline
- US Copyright Office Intro & History: Copyright overview and history
- Dates in Cultural Tech History: Cultural technology tech
- Copyright Timeline: Timeline
- Copyright Timeline (timetoast): Interactive timeline
- The Surprising History of Copyright and the Promise of a Post-Copyright World: Information and history on copyright
- Cornell University Law School: U.S. Constitution: information and sections of he constitution applying to copyright
- Constitution Center: Article 1 legislative branch: Information concerning legislation concerning sections of copyright
- History of Copyright: History of Copyright including statue of Anne
- First copyright law: first copyright law and history
- Purdue University: Copyright Basics: FAQ’s of copyright
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Office: Brief history of Copyright Website with an overview of copyright
- Copyright Law in the U.S.: Bitlaw, copyright law in the U.S.