A very specific topic, nonetheless important & an everyday practice. Intellectual property on the internet, copyright and libraries, Fair Use, Electronic reserves,& IFLA.
- Internet Intellectual Property: copyright and digital media information
- Copyright in the Library: copyright , fair use practices in libraries
- Mary Minow: Fair Use: article on fair use usage
- Fair Use & Electronic Reserves (ALA): guidelines, information on fair use and digital/electronic materials.
- IFLA Copyright & Libraries: information, limitations, and exceptions for copyright.
- Fair(y) Use Tale: YouTube video explaining fair use.
- Summaries of Fair Use Cases: Fair use cases and information
- Copyright Cases: list of copyright cases in the U.S.
- Copyright & Fair Use Cases: Current (2015) copyright and fair use cases
- Copyright Advisory at Columbia: copyright information and resources
- AIME vs. UCLA video case: digital media/video copyright case
- AIME vs. UCLA (Stream Away) : Dismissed case/article concerning streaming/digital media.