Copyright permissions, licenses, orphaned works, public domain eligibility and Fair Use.
- CMSI Fair Use & Orphan Works: Information on Fair Use and Orphan works.
- Resource Packet On Orphan Works (ARL): legal information and policy information regarding orphaned works
- U.S. Copyright Office Search Records: searchable records
- U.S. Copyright: More information on Fair Use: fair use information
- University of Texas: Locating U.S. Copyright Holders: information regarding identifying copyright holders
- ALA Webinar Best Practices on Fair Use Collections: information “best practices” on fair use and collections
- Stanford University Copyright Research: Copyright and Fair use information
- ASPP Best Practices: photography fair use and copyright practices
- Music Publishers Association Copyright Search: information on music copyright and fair use
- Copyright Clearance Center Campus Guide: copyright evaluation tool
- CCC Open Access article Book Business : Article on open access and scholarly works
- American Association of Law Libraries:Electronic Resources: digital media licensing
- CDL Publishers Licensing:publishing licensing issues/information
- Electronic Licensing Agreements: article on licensing agreements.
- Creative Commons (CC) About the Licenses: Licenses information/overview